Thursday, September 16, 2010

One Lovely Blog Award



I won this award from Sarah Hoss at Heart of Romance.  Thanks, Sarah!

Now, I’m passing the award on to the blogs I regularly follow and enjoy.

(In no particular order)

Carrie at In the Hammock
Kris Tualla’s Author and Writing Blog
Marissa N. Berry
Pat McDermott – Put the Kettle On
Book Soulmates
Angieville
Mary McCall Chats Through Time
The Season for Romance
Nicole North - Fierce Romance
Natalie Murphy - The Sound of Rain

Here’s how the award works:

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog along with the name of the person who has granted the award and a link to his/her blog.

2) Pass the award on to 10 other blogs that you enjoy and contact the blogger to notify them of your choice.

3 comments:

  1. congratulations on the award, jena!! thank you so much for passing it on to me :) I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jena, for the award!!!! I am honored and flattered!!

    ReplyDelete