Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year, New Focus



I’ve decided to take a break from my blog.  I want to concentrate less on blogging and more on writing in the New Year.

To those of you who stopped by and posted comments, thanks for visiting!  

I won’t be off the net completely.  I still plan to follow my favorite blogs and post comments when the mood strikes.  I’m also on Facebook and Twitter, and hope you’ll friend and follow me on those social networking sites.  

Have a fabulous New Year!  I’m off to meet my word count goal.

2 comments:

  1. i understand completely!! good luck with your writing!! see u on twitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy wow, I've missed quite a bit over here. *hides in shame* I love the new blog look! And I hope the writing is going splendidly =D

    ReplyDelete