Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday 56

This is my first time participating in Friday 56.  I heard about it on my friend Sarah's blog, Heart of Romance.  Here's how to play:


RULES

* Grab the book nearest to you.  Right now.  Don't dig for your favorite, the coolest, the most intellectual book.  Use the closest book to you.

* Turn to page 56.

* Post any sentence from that page (plus one or two others if you like) along with these instructions on your blog.  If you don't have your own blog, feel free to post your sentence in the comments section of this blog.


MY FRIDAY 56

OUTRAGEOUSLY YOURS
Her Majesty's Secret Servants #2
Author: Allison Chase
Genre: Historical Romance







"She brought them to a halt.  Some vital matter seemed to hang between them as she studied him feature by feature, as he might have studied a particle beneath a microscope.  'No, sir, I am not frightened of any judgement society might level upon the work we perform here.  I am subject only to the edits of my own conscience, and those I will never compromise.'"





0 comments:

Post a Comment