Monday, August 1, 2011

In My Mailbox


In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren, and is a way for everyone to show their books for the week, including those bought, swapped, won or received for review.

I made another trip to Borders to take advantage of the going-out-of-business prices.  I had mixed feelings the entire time I was in the bookstore.  On the one hand, I was excited to be buying books at super low prices.  On the other hand, I was saddened to be bidding farewell to my favorite bookstore. Borders, I'm gonna miss ya!


TEMPTATION OF A HIGHLAND SCOUNDREL  
Highland Warriors #2
Author: Sue-Ellen Welfonder



THE SCHOOL FOR BRIDES
Author: Cheryl Ann Smith



THE SECRET DESIRES OF A GOVERNESS
Author: Tiffany Clare



LIGHTBORN
Genre: Fantasy
Author: Alison Sinclair



LADY OF SEDUCTION
The Daughters of Erin #3
Author: Laurel McKee



THE DIPLOMAT'S WIFE
Genre: Historical Fiction
Author: Pam Jenoff


0 comments:

Post a Comment