Sunday, September 25, 2011

In My Mailbox (14)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren, and is a way for everyone to show their new books for the week, including those bought, swapped, won, or received for review.

I was lucky enough to win a $20 Barnes & Noble gift card from Fresh Fiction.  I stopped by the bookstore this weekend, right after I attended a $1 book sale in Seattle, sponsored by the Friends of the Seattle Public Library.


BOUGHT AT BARNES & NOBLE


I added Jeannie Lin to my must-read list after I read her debut romance, Butterfly Swords, set in Tang Dynasty, China.  I'm anxious to read this sequel. 

I'm a huge fan of the Jax Series by Ann Aguirre.  It's an awesome epic save-the-universe collection of well-told stories.  Aftermath is the 5th installment in the series, which began with Grimspace.  If Aftermath is as good as the other books in the series, I'm going to love it.


BOUGHT AT $1 SALE




*********

What did you receive in your mailbox this week?

3 comments:

  1. i've heard juliet is so good!! enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you got quite the book load! Exciting! I just received a book in my "treat" bag at the conference. I cant recall the title, but it was by Lori Wilde. Sounded interesting =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Carrie. =)

    Natalie - The $1 book sale was lots of fun. I hope you had a great time at the conference.

    ReplyDelete