Wednesday, December 21, 2011

In My Mailbox (20)


In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren, and is a way to share your  new books for the week, including those bought, swapped, won or received for review.


BOUGHT

E-reads from Amazon

I'm a big fan of the Midnight Breed series.  Can't wait to read this novella!

This author is new to me.  I love a good pirate story, so I decided to give this book a try.

A YA novel that's been on my must-read list for some time.

 Cool cover.  Story sounds good too.

3 comments:

  1. Hmm interesting group of books here! I've been contemplating the last one for some time. I just dont know if I want to buy it or not, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie - I bought all of these e-books for a really low price. I'm always willing to try a new author if the price is right. ;)

    ReplyDelete