Tuesday, May 29, 2012

In My Mailbox (28)

 


BOUGHT

I received a 15% off coupon to Barnes & Noble, so I bought this YA book:


 
RT Book Reviews gave this novel (published in January 2011)  4 1/2 stars.  From what I've read of the book so far, I have to agree: it's a page-turner!



Claire Ridgway of The Boleyn Files gave this novel a high rating.  I bought the Kindle edition for just $2.99!  I look forward to reading the book, my first Sandra Byrd historical.  I ♥ the Tudor era and Anne Boleyn!


FREE

E-books



Carrie of In the Hammock shared these free e-reads on her blog.  The cover art for both of these YA books are great, don't you think?!  I just had to download them after reading the blurbs on Amazon. Thanks for sharing, Carrie!

4 comments:

  1. That last cover is just gorgeous!! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nat - I agree, that's some gorgeous cover art.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the shout out!! Both of the freebies sound so good!!

    ReplyDelete