Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Teaser Tuesday: Across the Universe

FreeDigitalPhotos.net

It's Teaser Tuesday time!
Hosted by Should Be Reading


  Here's how to play:

1) Grab your current read.
2) Open to a random page.
3) Share two (2) "teaser" sentences (or more, if you like) from somewhere on that page.
4) BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!  (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away!  You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
5) Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teaser.








 MY TEASER

"This girl's hair is more brilliant than the rays of the sun on Sol-Earth captured by an artist Harley said was the most genius man ever to live.  I reach out to touch the glass that traps her inside, and only then do I realize how cold it is.  My breath is rising in little clouds of white.  My fingertips stick to the glass.  

I stare down at her.  She is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, but also the strangest."

~ page 57 of Across the Universe
by YA author, Beth Revis




0 comments:

Post a Comment