Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday: Alice in Zombieland


It's WOW time!  Here's my must-read pick for this week:





ALICE IN ZOMBIELAND
White Rabbit Chronicles - Book 1
Author: Gena Showalter
Genre: Young Adult
Release Date: September 25, 2012


Had anyone told Alice Bell that her entire life would change course between one heartbeat and the next, she would have laughed.  From blissful to tragic, innocent to ruined?  Please.  But that's all it took.  One heartbeat.  A blink, a breath, a second, and everything she knew and loved was gone.

Her father was right.  The monsters are real.

To avenge her family, Ali must learn to fight the undead.  To survive, she must learn to trust the  baddest of the bad boys, Cole Holland.  But Cole has secrets of his own, and if Ali isn't careful, those secrets might just prove to be more dangers than the zombies.

Book blur courtesy of Gena Showalter's website.

I've never read anything by Gena Showalter, but I cannot wait to read this book! 

6 comments:

  1. Hmm, that does sound interesting. I'll have to check it out =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nat - Doesn't it, though?! And I just love the name Cole for a hero. I like how he's described as "the baddest of the bad boys". I'm hooked! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the name Cole too. I actually want a boy named Cadeon (Cade for short). Idk, there's just something about those "C" names. I also like Caleb.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Caleb as always been a favorite name of mine. And I love Cadeon!

      Delete
  4. You know, I just thought about it. I wonder if the hero's name is Cole for Kresley Cole, Gena's CP and best friend? Could be a possibility...

    ReplyDelete