Wednesday, August 1, 2012

August Releases

So many good books, so little time...



Sweet Deception by Heather Snow ~ Aug. 7
Historical Romance

Forever a Lady by Delilah Marvelle ~ July 24
Historical Romance



A Lady Never Lies by Juliana Gray ~ Aug. 7
Historical Romance

Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas ~ Aug. 7
Young Adult Fantasy


Endgame by Ann Aguirre ~ Aug. 28
Sci-Fi/Fantasy

The Raft by S. A. Bodeen ~ Aug. 21
Young Adult

I'm back to work at my day job today.  UGH!  I find no joy in waking up at 4:00 am and going to a job I cannot stand.  With any luck I'll find something better soon.  In the meantime, I won't have as much time to read as I did in July.  However, I still plan to get these books when I can.  I'm especially anxious to read the YA novel, The Raft, as well as Endgame, the sixth - and I believe final - book in Ann Aguirre's awesome Jax series.  

What's on your must-read list this month? 

4 comments:

  1. You're back at school already?!?!? Aww hun, I'm sorry! I thought you'd get more time!!!

    Actually, there are no books out in August on my list--thank goodness. I'm too busy for books right now (gasp-worthy, I know). ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nat - I've got lots of time now because...I quit my job! It was a difficult decision, but the right one to make. My job was taking it's toll on my health. No amount of money is worth living with that amount of stress. Now I'm heaving a huge sigh of relief and looking into signing up with a temp agency.

      No gasping here - brides don't have time to read! :D

      Delete
  2. Well good for you! I was worried about how you'd do this year having to go back--I'm glad you won't have to deal with that anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nat - Thanks! I appreciate your support. =)

      Delete