Monday, October 8, 2012

In My Mailbox (31)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren, and is a way for everyone to show their new books for the week, including those bought, swapped, won or received for review.

BOUGHT

A HIGHLANDER FOR CHRISTMAS
Paula Quinn
Historical EBook Novella


Amazon price, just 99 cents!  It's sure to get me in the holiday mood.   
I love this author and the cover.


HER GENTLEMAN THEIF
Robyn DeHart
Historical Romance Novella


Also just 99 cents on Amazon.  Sounds like a great Regency short.


ALICE IN ZOMBIELAND
White Rabbit Chronicles, Book One
Gena Showlater
Young Adult


I picked this up on Saturday during my first ever visit to Powell's Books in Portland.
What a cool bookstore!  This novel is sure to be a fun read.


WON

HIS MISTLETOE BRIDE
Historical Romance

Courtesy of Vanessa Kelly

 I'm looking forward to reading this Christmas-themed romance!


HIS VERY OWN GIRL
Historical Romance Ebook

Courtesy of Literary Escapism

I'm a big fan of Carrie Lofty and WWII era stories, so I know this one is going to be a great read.



TEMPTATION IN A KILT 
Bad Boys of the Highlands, Book One
Historical Romance

Courtesy of  Casablanca Authors

As you know, I ♥ Highlanders. =)



THE WARRIOR 
The Return of the Highlanders, Book Three
Historical Romance

ARC courtesy of The Season For Romance 

More Highlanders.  Yay!


THE SHADOWY HORSES
Susanna Kearsley
Romantic Suspense

Courtesy of Sourcebooks

I'm not a big reader of romantic suspense.  That said, I'm intrigued by the premise of this story.  I love that it's set in the Scottish Highlands!  So I'm looking forward to reading this new-to-me author. 

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you got a lot of books! How on earth do you win so many??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea! Just had a little lucky streak, I guess. =)

      Delete
  2. awww, a highlander for christmas :) I love the author's books so this looks so cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, perfect reading for a cold winter night.

      Delete