Monday, October 1, 2012

October Releases

Time for carved pumpkins and candy corn, sunset-colored leaves and mugs of hot apple cider.  Let's not forget a new month also brings plenty of new book releases.  Yay! 

Here are the books I'm interested in this month:


HISTORICAL ROMANCE



 Beauty and the Bounty Hunter by Lori Austin - October 2
The Trouble with Highlanders by Mary Wine - October 1

I don't normally read western romances - I'm not sure why exactly.  I do love a good western movie.  This one by Lori Austin (aka Lori Handeland) sounds terrific.

Mary Wine writes sexy alpha Highlanders.  I'll definitely be reading TTWH!


YOUNG ADULT


 Venom by Fiona Paul - October 30
Eve & Adam by Michael Grant and Katherine Applegate - October 2 
Poison Princess by Kresley Cole - October 2


Love, lust and secret societies in Renaissance Venice.  OMG!  I cannot wait to read Venom (Secrets of the Eternal Rose #1), the debut by Fiona Paul.

I discovered Eve & Adam (written by this husband-wife team) while browsing books on Goodreads.  I like the idea of smart teens pitted against high-tech evildoers.

Kresley Cole is a fabulous writer.  I'm looking forward to reading her first YA novel, Poison Princess.

What's on your must-read list this month?

0 comments:

Post a Comment