Saturday, December 1, 2012

December Releases

Is it December already?  Wow.  The last few months have gone by super fast.  Christmas is now only weeks away.  So, of course, I'm thinking about the slew of new books about to be released, just in time for holiday shopping. 


Here are the books I'm adding to my Christmas Wish List:


HISTORICAL ROMANCE



  Never Love A Lord by Heather Grothaus - December 31
Highlander Claimed by Juliette Miller - December 18
Demon's Curse by Alexa Egan - December 26

Never Love A Lord, book three in the Foxe Sisters trilogy, doesn't come out until after Christmas.  Bummer. 
 
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I ♥ Highlanders!  So you can bet I'll be reading Highlander Claimed, the debut by Juliette Miller.  The book is written in first person point-of-view (POV), which isn't the norm for romance. No biggie.  I don't mind this POV, as long as the book is well-written. 

Demon Curse kicks off the Regency-Paranormal Imnada Brotherhood series by Alexa Egan.  This one also doesn't come out until after Christmas. Darn.  I would've loved to have seen this book in my stocking on Christmas morning.

  

CONTEMPORARY PARANORMAL ROMANCE


  Heaven Sent by Sarah Hoss - December 19
 
I'm thrilled to announce the release of this debut novella, which is written by my friend and Celtic Hearts Sister!  Sarah is the best chapter-mate and writing cheerleader.  I can't wait to read her first romance, and wish her loads of success as she embarks on her writing career.

Which books are on your Christmas Wish List?

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh! I forgot to do a December release blog post! I'll have to run and do one now... Although, I think there's only one or two e-books I want this month.

    Anyway, awesome books! I'm going to go look into them right now =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nat - I almost forgot too. November went by so quickly.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Carrie - Happy to share new books with you. =)

      Delete