Thursday, December 20, 2012

In My Mailbox (33)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren, and is a way for everyone to show their new books for the week, including those bought, swapped, won or received for review.



BOUGHT

THE SCANDALOUS, DISSOLUTE, NO-GOOD MR. WRIGHT
Tessa Dare
Historical Romance E-novella


I ♥ Tessa Dare books.  This novella is only 99 cents on Amazon.


HEAVEN SENT
Sarah Hoss
 Contemporary/Paranormal Romance E-novella


I'm so excited to finally read this debut romance,
 written by my friend and Celtic Hearts Sister.



WON

WHEN SHE WAS WICKED
Anne Barton
Historical Romance
Released by Forever on January 29,2013

This ARC from new author, Anne Barton, is sure to hold my interest. 



THE SCANDALOUS WARD
Sweet Deception Regency, Book 4
Karla Darcy
Historical Romance

Courtesy of Karla Darcy's Holiday Blog Hop

I love the cover of this book (!), and look forward to reading this new-to-me author.

4 comments:

  1. The scandalous ward has a gorgeous cover!! I hadn't seen the anne barton book yet. enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrie - Thanks! All of Karla Darcy's book covers are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete