Tuesday, January 1, 2013

January Releases

Happy New Year!!!

I love the New Year.  It's my hubby's birthday.  It's a new beginning.  It's the perfect time to reflect on where you've been and make resolutions to renew your commitments.  It's also the time when new books are released!

Here are the novels I want to read:

HISTORICAL ROMANCE


Dreams of the Highlander by Sarah Hoss -- Due this month from Soul Mate Publishing
Forbidden Jewel of India by Louise Allen -- Release date December 18

I look forward to reading Dreams of the Highlander for two reasons: 1) As you know (if you read my blog regularly), I ♥ Highlanders.  A lot.  2) This is the second release by my friend and Celtic Hearts chapter-mate, Sarah Hoss.  Yay!

I like romances set in exotic locations.  Forbidden Jewel of India by new-to-me author Louise Allen is sure to help me (mentally) escape the endless Pacific Northwest gloom.    


YOUNG ADULT


 Cleopatra Ascending by Maureen Lipinski -- January 8
Nobody by Jennifer Lynn Barnes -- January 22
Shades of Earth by Beth Revis -- January 15

A YA novel about Cleopatra, reincarnation, and Egypt.  What's not to love?

This YA about teen assassins, murder conspiracies, and betrayal sounds like a real page-turner.

I'm counting down the days until the release of Shades of Earth.  I really liked the first two books in this sci-fi trilogy, and am anxious to find out what happens next!

Which books do you want to read in the New Year?
ROMANCE 

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your husband!!! I hope you guys have a wonderful New Year =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nat! I hope you and your hubby have a great New Year too.

      Delete
  2. cleopatra ascending has been on my to read list for so long, i didn't even realize it hadn't been released yet!

    ReplyDelete