Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Teaser Tuesday: Easy

It's Teaser Tuesday time!  
 
Here's how to play:


1) Grab your current read.
2) Open to a random page.
3) Share two (2) "teaser" sentences (or more, if you like) from somewhere on that page.
4) BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!  (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away!  You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
5) Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teaser.


  
MY TEASER

"Rather than raising his voice like everyone else, he leaned close to my ear and asked, 'Dance with me?'  I felt his warm breath and inhaled the scent of his aftershave -- something basic and male -- before he withdrew, his eyes on mine, waiting for my answer.  An enthusiastic nudge between my shoulder blades told me Erin's vote: Go dance with him."
 
~ page 48 of Easy by Tammara Webber.
 

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Nat - I finished reading it early this morning. I LOVED it!

      Delete
    2. Woohoo! I can't wait to see what the author comes up with next! It was addictive.

      Delete
  2. Aww, sounds sweet! I have this, I need to read it asap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carrie - Yes! I think you'll really it. Have you read any New Adult books? This is the first one I read, and I'm definitely going to pick up some more.

      Delete