Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday: Timespell

Waiting On Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine, and is a way to show off the books you can't wait to be released.  This week I choose...



TIMESPELL
Author - Diana Paz
Genre - YA Time Travel
Publisher - Rhemalda Publishing
Release Date - April 1, 2013
 
  


In TIMESPELL, the brash and impulsive Julia must team up with her sweet and straight-laced best friend, Angie, and the malicious and power-hungry Kaitlyn in order to keep the witch-like powers of her inheritance.  But these powers come at a cost.  The girls are bound to serve the Fates, and their first mission sends them back in time to Marie Antoinette's Paris and eventually, into the chaos and war of the French Revolution.


A time travel YA set in Marie Antoinette's Paris...OMG!  I love the premise of this book!!!  It's going to the top of my must-read list. 
  -- Book blurb from Diana Paz's website --

3 comments:

  1. Heheheh, you'll love this book. Di has an amazing voice and I'm so lucky to have her as a CP. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nat - I've no doubt I'm going to love Diana's book. And yes, you're lucky to have a CP you adore. =)

      Delete
  2. wow! this looks really good!! I don't usually love time travel, but in YA it can be cuter.

    ReplyDelete