Saturday, April 20, 2013

In My Mailbox (36)

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren, and is a way for everyone to show their new books for the week, including those bought, swapped, won or received for review. 

This week I was lucky enough to win a $10.00 Amazon gift card in contest hosted by Harlequin Historical author Michelle Willingham.These are the e-books I downloaded to my Kindle...


WON




I've wanted to read all of these books ever since I first heard about them.

Did you win or buy any good books this week?

4 comments:

  1. Unfortunately, no. I'm trying to limit my book purchases so I haven't bought anything for a while. I do have Jessica Sorensen's book on my kindle though, but I haven't read it yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nat - I'm trying to limit my book purchases too, so I was very excited to win the gift card. I hope the Jessica Sorensen book is as great as her other novel, "The Coincidence of Callie & Kayden". I loved that book!

      Delete
  2. It's so hard! Whenever I try to stop buying so many books, a million come out that I want, LOL. If anything, I'd like to be published just so I can keep up with my book habit ;)

    I hope it's just as good too. I loved that book =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nat - I know! There are too many books I want to read but can't afford to buy. Thank heaven for the library!

      Delete