Thursday, August 1, 2013

August Releases

 August is a the perfect month for backyard barbeques, vacation getaways, and beach reads.


 Here are the newly released books that I want to read: 

 
HISTORICAL ROMANCE



Highlander Betrayed by Laurin Wittig August 6
Plaid to the Bone by Mia Marlowe
August 27

Highlander Betrayed looks like a promising new Highland series.

Plaid to the Bone is the prequel to Mia Marlowe's Spirit of the Highlands series.



NEW ADULT

E-book

The Redemption of Callie & Kayden by Jessica Sorensen August 6

The first book was fabulous and ended with one heck of a cliffhanger.


YOUNG ADULT


Unfed by Kirsty McKay August 27
The Deepest Night by Shana Ab
é
August13

I'm super exited about this book!!! It's the sequel to Undead, which was A-MAZ-ING. Really. It was one of the best YA zombie novels I've ever read. It was so clever and well written. If this book is anything like that book, it's going to be a keeper for me.

I cannot wait to read The Deepest Night, the second installment in The Sweetest Dark series by my favorite author. 

What's on your must-read list this month? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment