Monday, December 2, 2013

December Releases

I love December. It's my birthday month! Peppermint hot chocolate, twinkly tights, good cheer, and snow are in season. Plus, December is the best time of the year to curl up with a cozy blanket and read a good book. Here are a couple of new releases I'd be happy to find under my tree on Christmas morning:
 

  HISTORICAL ROMANCE

 

Never Trust a Pirate
by Anne Stuart
December 3
A Gentleman 'Til Midnight by Alison DeLaine
December 31

I love a good pirate romance.


  HISTORICAL PARANORMAL ROMANCE

  

  Shadowdance by Kristen Callihan December 17


This is the fourth book in the Darkest London series. Book one was great. I really need to read books 2 and 3 next year.


What's on your must-read list this month?

3 comments:

  1. I love December too. I'm hoping it helps take me out of those November Blahs.

    Sadly, there aren't any books out this month that I really want. I did put some from September to November on my Birthday/Christmas wishlist though =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so, Nat. It's time to say adios to those blahs.

      There are very few new releases that I want to read this month. Most of the books I've been waiting for are due in January. So like you, I'm putting some titles from past months on my wishlist.

      Delete