Monday, June 30, 2014

June Wrap-Up


Tomorrow is July. Wait. What?


Where the heck did June go?! I sound old for saying that, but...Geez! I can't believe it's July. Tomorrow!


But there was so much I wanted to accomplish in June! Like read several books. Revise a bunch of chapters. Write more loglines and blurbs. Start thinking about my query letter.


Honestly, not much.



I wish! Actually, my mouth did hook up with a cake pop (or two) at my nephew's graduation party. And this happened...

Writing

1) Storyboard. I created a Pinterest storyboard for my novella, Wild Highland Hero. To view it, click here.

2) Story Idea. Inspiration struck while I was doing research. So I decided to write a third novella for my Wild Highlands series. 

 
3) Critiqued. I critiqued my CP's revised chapter. And it was...



4) Edits. My CP critiqued my latest chapter. I edited it. Twice.


  Personal

1) Puppy Love. I got a pup-eeeee! Every time I look at her, I squee.

Milla


 How was your month? Did you do anything fun or noteworthy? Do share!

2 comments:

  1. You didn't talk about how awesome your chapter was! The only reason it was edited twice was because of an email glitch! Your chapter was seriously awesome =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, I forgot to add that part. Thanks for saying my chapter was awesome. xoxo I'm glad you liked it.

      Delete