Friday, June 6, 2014

My Friday Love

Things I loved this past week... 

Library Books. That perfect moment when you're deciding what to read next and your library hold becomes available. 


So now I'm reading The Traitor's Wife by Allison Pataki. =)

TURN. I'm a wee bit obsessed with TURN, the Revolutionary War drama on AMC. The show is chock-full of action, romance, spies, puffy shirts, and powdered wigs. Oh, and Jamie Bell -- with a frock coat, cravat, and queue, no less. *swoon*  




Road Trip. Yep, I'm going on a road trip. Today, as a matter of fact.

 

My trip to the Oregon coast will be short. Nevertheless, I'm excited. Not only will I be attending my nephew's high school graduation, I'll also be picking up my new puppy while I'm in Oregon. I can't wait!!


What are you loving this week?

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo!!!! I'm so excited for you =)

    Hmm, this week I've just been so busy/exhausted I haven't really stopped to think about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, hun. <3

      That happens. But now you can love being in Canada. ;)

      Delete