Friday, August 8, 2014

My Friday Love

Things I loved this past week...

Magic Study. Thanks to my nephew's girlfriend, I finally discovered the Study Series by Maria V. Snyder.

Image via Tumblr
I'm currently reading the second book, Magic Study. I'm only half way through but, oh man...I love this series!! I adore Yelena and Ms. Snyder's writing style. I want MORE! Good thing I have four of her books in my NTR pile.

Free Hot Dogs. I attended my neighborhood's Annual National Night Out Against Crime event. I ate a BBQ hot dog. Well, okay, I ate two hot dogs. And a popsicle. Hey, they were free AND tasty. Besides the yummy eats, I saw my Congressman schmoozing, some badass police vehicles, and the sheriff's helicopter land in the park. The rotor wash from the helicopter blew the playground's beauty bark all over the place. *snickers*


Nail Art. I recently ordered some nail decals on Etsy, and they arrived in my mail box this week. Ain't they cute?

All nail images via Etsy
I bought the crab decals.


I can't wait to wear the Seahawk decals on game day!


These are for my nephew's girlfriend. She's an Olaf fangirl.

Day Trips. My BFF, big sis, and I are headed to Oregon tomorrow to meet up with my cousin, who's in Portland on business. I haven't seen him in years, so it'll be a fun visit. Plus, we're going to Powell's bookstore and VooDoo Doughnut, two of my favorite places in Portland. If there's time, I hope to see some GRIMM locations.


What are you loving this week?

2 comments:

  1. I love those nail decals! So cute =) I hope you have fun on your trip tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Nat. I tried the crab ones first. They look SO cute on my nails.

      Thanks, hun. I wish you could join me in Portland!!

      Delete