Friday, September 19, 2014

My Friday Love


Things I loved this past week...

Finding Carter. The Finding Carter season one finale aired this Tuesday. And it was...WHAT THE WHAT?!?!


Don't worry, no spoilers here. All I will say is those massive twists and world-shattering shockers were like daggers in my heart.


Praise the saints there will be a season 2...in the summer of 2015! I really don't think I can wait that long. Six really's...kill me now. *sobs*



Divergent. So I'm finally reading Divergent by Veronica Roth. Yeah, I know I'm a bit behind the times when it comes to reading popular YA novels. #toomanybookstoolittletime.

Anyway, I'm a few chapters in and I love it. I intend to watch the movie when I finish the book. I wanted to see it when it came out (even though I hadn't read the book) because...


Yowza! *drools*

When Inspiration Strikes. That moment when you think you'll never figure out an important plot point for your future story, and then inspiration strikes. Yeah, that happened.
 

What are you loving this week? Do share!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're liking Divergent! I read the book so I could see the movie, too ;) And yes, he's glorious, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I put off reading it because I was tired of dystopian YA novels, to be honest. I'm glad I gave it a try, though. The story and characters are interesting. Yes, he's fabulous eye candy. LOL. ;)

      Delete
    2. Yes, I understand. Dystopian isn't my favorite, either.

      Delete