Wednesday, October 29, 2014

WIP Wednesday


My writerly challenge for November is to write every single day, no excuses. I want need to finish my revisions on Wild Highland Bride by mid-December. I want need this story to be done! I know I can do it.

 

The one exception is Thanksgiving weekend, since I'll be out of town visiting family. I wish I could bring my laptop along and sequester myself in my nephew's bedroom, where I'd find some much-needed peace and quiet. However, that's not possible. For one thing, it's anti-social. Plus, I want to hang with my big sis and her family. I miss them. 

So, except for those few days, I'll be writing, writing, writing until my fingers just can't type. #challengeaccepted

4 comments:

  1. *sighs happily over picture*

    Good girl! I know you can do it. Perhaps just bring a notebook to Thanksgiving so you can write down ideas or snippets as you think of them =) If you write every day and then stop for that weekend, you'll notice the driving need to write still, LOL! I hope we both get that ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hee hee. It's the best GIF ever!

      Thanks, hun. I know I can do it, too. Yep, that's my plan. I always take my notebook with me when I travel.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I can't wait to see you again!! xoxo

      Delete