Wednesday, November 19, 2014

WIP Wednesday

It's been nineteen days since my Write Every Day Challenge began, and mission accomplished! I'm done.


I wish I could report that I've finished my revisions. But no. I have, however, worked on my WIP for 24 days in a row.


And I've learned something: the published authors who say you should write every day are not fools.


Writing every day has made a huge difference in my progress and my focus. I feel more connected to my characters and my story, and more determined to finish my revisions. It's a great feeling.



So I will do my damndest to keep writing every day for the rest of the year. And perhaps in 2015, too.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome job, hun! So proud of you =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm pleased with myself, and grateful for your support. I couldn't have done it without you! xoxo

      Delete