Saturday, January 31, 2015

January Wrap-Up


It's the last day of January and time for a monthly wrap-up post.

January was a decent month in spite of the cold weather. I may not have crossed everything off my must-do list, but I did something.


Writing

1) Revise All the Words. I revised another chapter. Five times. And then I sent it off to my CP, Natalie.


She gave me a lot of helpful feedback, which made me rethink my action sequences.



I revised the chapter again, sent it off to Nat, and got her seal of approval. Only a few teeny tiny tweaks were required to make the chapter everything I wanted.



2) All the Pretty Photos. I updated the photos on my blog. Want to see? Click here, here, and here

3) Craft Attack. I got crafty and created some promo images for my WIP.

4) Show Me the Money. I renewed my RTBookReviews subscription.

Personal


 1) Sweet Tooth Treats. I indulged in pizza and a cupcake at my mom's birthday celebration.


2) Movie Marathon. My BFF and I saw four movies in one weekend.


3) Books, Glorious Books! I read 3.5 books.

How was your month? Did you do anything fun or noteworthy? Do share!

0 comments:

Post a Comment