It's the last day of January and time for a monthly wrap-up post.
January was a decent month in spite of the cold weather. I may not have crossed everything off my must-do list, but I did something.
Writing1) Revise All the Words. I revised another chapter. Five times. And then I sent it off to my CP, Natalie.
She gave me a lot of helpful feedback, which made me rethink my action sequences.
I revised the chapter again, sent it off to Nat, and got her seal of approval. Only a few teeny tiny tweaks were required to make the chapter everything I wanted.
2) All the Pretty Photos. I updated the photos on my blog. Want to see? Click here, here, and here.
3) Craft Attack. I got crafty and created some promo images for my WIP.
4) Show Me the Money. I renewed my RTBookReviews subscription.
1) Sweet Tooth Treats. I indulged in pizza and a cupcake at my mom's birthday celebration.
2) Movie Marathon. My BFF and I saw four movies in one weekend.
How was your month? Did you do anything fun or noteworthy? Do share!