Friday, January 23, 2015

My Friday Love


Things I loved this past week...

The White Queen. I finally got around to watching, The White Queen. It's been on my DVR for-evah. God only knows what took me so long to hit the "play" button on this Starz miniseries, since I liked Philippa Gregory's book very much. Anyway, I'm glad I started watching the show this week. OMGILOVEIT!


The royal wardrobe make this period drama geekette drool like Pavlov's dog.


Rebecca Ferguson, who I adored in The Red Tent, is freakin' fabulous as Elizabeth Woodville.


And Good Glory, Max Irons! *swoon* He's oh-so-sexy and excellent as King Edward IV.


Of course, now I really need to read the entire Cousins' War series by Philippa Gregory. It's been on my must-read list for far too long.

Seattle Seahawks. We did it!! We're going to the Super Bowl!! Again!!



GO HAWKS!!!!!!

What are you loving this week? Do share!

0 comments:

Post a Comment